It’s here! Abs 1-2-1 personal training is for everyone you can choose from different ranges of personal trainers from certified, specialist, premium, platinum, platinum plus and diamond personal trainers.
You receive individualized programming for your body type and for your specific needs and goals
Benefits of Personal Trainer
Learn from the masters of fitness
- You experience unparalleled motivation and increased self-esteem.
- You can maximize your time with pre-planned workouts.
- You receive “cutting edge” information on training and nutrition.
- You learn safety and injury prevention.
- Internships at India’s largest and most advanced fitness and wellness club.
- You will advance past plateaus.
- You receive professional guidance and expertise.
- You will be exposed to a variety of types of training to help your personal growth.
- There will be a progression of routines to keep your workouts fresh and interesting, designed for you and your lifestyle.
- You always have someone interested and concerned about your fitness and health
And the Big Bonus? Personal Training is fun! It’s nice to have someone who cares about you, motivates you and is your ‘coach’! It’s great to have someone pat you on your back; it’s great to have someone looking out for your fitness and health. Do yourself a favour… treat yourself and invest in personal training. We’ve made it easy to get started. Available for everyone and every budget!
Tips to Choose your Personal Trainer
- Who should be your Personal Trainer is the key to motivation? He must physically exemplify fitness and professionalism not only in appearance (grooming), posture and physical condition and technique co-ordination. An effective personal trainer is enthusiastic about teaching and serious about helping members. He develops a rapport with members through eye contact, concern and encouragement..
- He becomes familiar with their physical limitations and helps them devise long and short term fitness goal. A good personal trainer is knowledgeable and able to modify movement when necessary finally, he must exude great energy and be a positive role model for members
The training will be done on Precor USA Fitness Equipments the largest and most advanced Equipment Manufacturers in the world. The highlight of the course is that Mr Abhimanyu Sable himself will be teaching the skill and techniques to develop and manage professional clubs. The AFA Health/Fitness Instructor (HFI) will be a professional qualified to assess, design, and implement individual and group exercise and fitness programs for apparently healthy individuals. The course apart from Anatomy, physiology will teach participants management skills,fitness training systems, service standards.
Traits needed for an ideal Personal Trainer
- Willingness to plan ahead
- Awareness of members reaction
- Responsibility, optimistic and encouraging
A Personal Trainer can encourage members to suit to an exercise program by
- Setting up goals for members
- Giving regular positive feedback
- Giving interesting, challenging yet easy to follow exercise sessions
- Acknowledgement of exercise discomfort.
- Be leading an overall healthy lifestyle
- Making every class fun.
- The best approach is to set small, attainable goals that lead to the final goal.
- Willingness to plan ahead
- Have a friendly& warm disposition.
- Take care of grooming & personal needs prior to your class/members attention (water, restroom, hair, clean clothes, proper footwear).
- Display a healthy body image.
- Understand what each movement is for.
- Establish a bond with the members through eye contact and individualized attention.
- Focus outward on the members, not on yourself; you are there for your member.
- One responsibility of the Personal trainer is to monitor the responses member have towards their exercise routines.
- Performance evaluation is one of their prime factors that promotes program adherence& achievement of one’s goal.
- Performance evaluation is also highly important for safety reasons.
A Personal Trainer must exude great energy to be a positive role model for members
- keeps up a smile